Talking machines: Graphons and “inferencing”
In episode two of season three Neil takes us through the basics on dropout, we chat about the definition of inference (It’s more about context than you think!) and hear an interview with Jennifer Chayes of Microsoft.
If you liked this article, you may also want to read:
- Talking Machines: Restricted Boltzmann Machines, with Eric Lander
- Talking Machines: Automatic Translation and t-SNE, with Hal Daume
- Talking Machines: Generative art and Hamiltonian Monte Carlo, with Doug Eck
- Talking Machines: Machine learning and the Flint water crisis, with Jake Abernethy
- Talking Machines: Gaussian processes and OpenAI, with IIya Sutskever