Autopilot cited in death of Chinese Tesla driver | The New York Times
Tesla Motors came under renewed questioning about the safety of its Autopilot technology after news emerged on Wednesday of a fatal crash in China that may have occurred while the automated driver-assist system was operating.
You may also want to read:
- Robocar news around the globe: Tesla crash, Declaration of Amsterdam, and automaker services
- Man dies while driven by Tesla Autopilot
- Should Tesla disable your Autopilot if you’re not diligent? Plus, a survey of robocar validation
- Robocar recap: Uber buys Otto, folks leave Google, Ford goes big, Tesla drops MobilEye
- Understanding the massive gulf between the Tesla Autopilot and a real robocar, in light of the crash