Lil’Bot Kickstarter campaign: Arduino-compatible balancing robot
A low-cost, open-source, Arduino-compatible balancing robot for learning, hacking and delight.
- Arduino Uno compatible, programmable through the USB
- Can be programmed using Linux, OS X, and Windows computers.
- Front, right and left obstacle detection using IR LEDs
- Edge detection using an IR LEDA
- Buzzer plays musical tones and astromech droid sounds.
- Wheel encoders for precise odometry-based control
- Open-source hardware and software
At Robohub, we receive everything from junk-mail to notices regarding the coolest projects imaginable. Lil’Bot is a prime example of the latter category, and I’m pleased to be able to help raise the project’s profile a notch.
See on www.kickstarter.com-->