In episode seventeen of season two, we get an introduction to Min Hashing, talk with Frank Wood the creator of ANGLICAN, about probabilistic programming and his new company, INVREA, and take a listener question about how to choose an architecture when using a neural network.
If you liked this article, you may also want to read:
- Talking Machines: Restricted Boltzmann Machinces, with Eric Lander
- Talking Machines: Automatic Translation and t-SNE, with Hal Daume
- Talking Machines: Generative art and Hamiltonian Monte Carlo, with Doug Eck
- Talking Machines: Machine learning and the Flint water crisis, with Jake Abernethy
- Talking Machines: Gaussian processes and OpenAI, with IIya Sutskever