Talking Machines: ANGLICAN and Probabilistic Programming
In episode seventeen of season two, we get an introduction to Min Hashing, talk with Frank Wood the creator of ANGLICAN, about probabilistic programming and his new company, INVREA, and take a listener question about how to choose an architecture when using a neural network.
If you liked this article, you may also want to read:
- Talking Machines: Restricted Boltzmann Machinces, with Eric Lander
- Talking Machines: Automatic Translation and t-SNE, with Hal Daume
- Talking Machines: Generative art and Hamiltonian Monte Carlo, with Doug Eck
- Talking Machines: Machine learning and the Flint water crisis, with Jake Abernethy
- Talking Machines: Gaussian processes and OpenAI, with IIya Sutskever