Tune in: Economist holding Facebook Live Q&A about AI and the future of work
How will artificial intelligence change the world of work? The Economist is holding a Facebook Live Q&A with their Deputy Editor on Tuesday, September 13, 4pm London time. You can watch, listen, and tune in on their Facebook page, here.
Be sure to also read The Economist: AI and Future of Work, an interactive and downloadable PDF.
You may also want to read:
- NPR podcasts discuss automation and the future of work
- ‘Robot kindergarten’ trains droids of the future
- The future of work: Robots, unions and globalization
- White House launches public workshops on AI issues
- What coachmen from the 1920s can tell us about robots and jobs
- Robohub roundtable: Job loss through automation, Foxconn controversy