RoboLaw: Regulating robotics (video)
What legal rights should a robot have? In this video, Polo Sant’Anna Valdera, one of the leading research centres for robotics, raises this important question. Innovation raises new legal and ethical issues. The European Parliament wants to address these issues so robotics continues to flourish in 2017.
You may also be interested in:
- RoboLaw: Why and how to regulate robotics
- Law-abiding robots? What should the legal status of robots be?
- Hot topic: Regulating robotics
- Robots Podcast #128: Ethical, social and legal issues, with Pericle Salvini
- EU needs to take the lead on regulating robots and artificial intelligence, MEPs suggest