NEXTAGE robot makes coffee! | Kawada Robotics Blog
Visitors to Japan Robot Week 2014 at Tokyo Big Sight can order their coffee from a robot.
Robot Launch Pad’s insight: Japan is putting a lot of focus on robotics in their ‘abenomics’ looking to grow the nation’s economy and be at forefront of robotics developments in every sector.
Read more on Kawada Robotics Blog
If you liked this article, you may also be interested in:
- Japan holds first “robotics revolution” council meeting
- Why is Japan the first to get Dyson’s new 360 Eye?
- Housework 2.0: The battle of the robot vacuum cleaners begins!
- On Pepper, Aldebaran and emotional robotics: Interview with Bruno Maisonnier
- Robotic bartender assembles personalized drinks, monitors alcohol consumption, and takes social mixing to a whole new level
- Micro-robotics and medicine: Interview with Toshio Fukuda